Jimmy Fallon as Neil Young

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Jimmy Fallon is a pure idiot, but if that is really him singing he's got Neil pegged!

ecisgod

Reaction score
Jimmy Fallon is a pure idiot, but if that is really him singing he's got Neil pegged!

I'm personally a huge fan of Jimmy Fallon I find him extremely funny and talented and genuinely seems like a down to earth nice guy. I have seen or heard many people state their dislike for Jimmy. Can you please explain why you don't personally like Jimmy?

Cheers

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I'm personally a huge fan of Jimmy Fallon I find him extremely funny and talented and genuinely seems like a down to earth nice guy. I have seen or heard many people state their dislike for Jimmy. Can you please explain why you don't personally like Jimmy?

Cheers
Well, unless you "personally know Jimmy", there's no way to truly state why you "don't personally like" him. It's a matter of preference, nothing more.

For me, I couldn't stand him when he was on SNL as well as any of the movies he did during that same time frame (other than the baseball one). Since he's gone from SNL, I find him much easier to put up with. The little bit I've seen of his late night show isn't too bad. He's no Johnny, but he's alright.

ecisgod

Reaction score
Well, unless you "personally know Jimmy", there's no way to truly state why you "don't personally like" him. It's a matter of preference, nothing more.

For me, I couldn't stand him when he was on SNL as well as any of the movies he did during that same time frame (other than the baseball one). Since he's gone from SNL, I find him much easier to put up with. The little bit I've seen of his late night show isn't too bad. He's no Johnny, but he's alright.

Obviously, I don't know Jimmy and it is obviously a matter of prefence. I just wanted some thoughts as to why someone doesn't like him. I would never compare him to Johnny, that would be foolish. But, I just think he is very funny and creative.

I obviously don't think he's Robert Deniro, although I did enjoy Fever Pitch (I'm a big Sox Fan and absolutely love D.Barrymore) and also enjoyed most of his characters on SNL and I find it funny that he was Notorious on SNL for forgetting lines and breaking character with laughter...

Cheers

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I love Jimmy Fallon even though I don't personally know him. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online