Which song do you like more?

• The Velvet Underground's "Jesus"

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Queen's "Jesus"

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Oddly enough I actually have to go with The Velvet Underground here. I like theirs better.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I only have One Velvet Underground album...was never a big fan of theirs so I picked Queen on principle.:D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Very understandable. I honestly expect Queen to take this since they have a big following here and the Velvet Underground doesn't seem to have much of on at all but purely based on these songs I have to side with Andy Warhol's discovery over my usual boys. ;)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I never "got" Andy Warhol...his art and all that just doesn't do anything for me, no surprise I was not a fan of VU or Lou Reed.

I would have picked "Walk on the Wild Side" though if that was in this poll Cosmic.:D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Oh I can agree with completely on Andy, LG. As a person I think he's cool and brilliant for his thinking but as an artist I find him dry and uninteresting...but that's what I think about pop art in general though.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Definitely Queen on this one (although that song is FAR from their better work). VU does about as much for me as digging in my ears with an ice pick (and probably just about as painful)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online