Jefferson Airplane, Starship & Beyond (Official Thread)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Sure this has been posted before, but I really enjoy tranquility of this song. One of my favorites from Surrealistic Pillow.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I have Red Octopus. Hmmm, may have to listen to that later. Haven't done so in awhile.

E-Z

Reaction score
Hey guy's i just wanna say that i always thought that JACK CASSIDY (bass player) was one 'cool looking dude' around the 1969/70/71 period and quite possibly the 'coolist rock musican' of his generation!.

Hey if you read this Jack i still love ya man :tongue:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Hey guy's i just wanna say that i always thought that JACK CASSIDY (bass player) was one 'cool looking dude' around the 1969/70/71 period and quite possibly the 'coolist rock musican' of his generation!.

Hey if you read this Jack i still love ya man :tongue:

For you EZ! :D

jack_casady2.jpg

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I was a fan of the earlier Jefferson Starship albums, but Freedom at Point Zero is a really great album. Mickey Thomas's vocals stand out and I often wonder if he ever sang as well as this on anything else. Probably not? I don't think I have ever heard anything by Jefferson Airplane apart from White Rabbit.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I like that album myself Martin, bought the vinyl and now have it on CD. I've liked Mickey Thomas ever since I heard him sing "Fooled Around And Fell In Love" when he was with Elvin Bishop.:grinthumb

Tea-Master Dream

whatsa confounding bridge
Reaction score
quite new to JA but i think Today may be one of my favourite tracks if not my favourite itsself is it a generall concensus that s-pillow is their best works (out of bandwidth no youtube D:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online