Jeff Lynne to perform ELO songs with orchestra at comeback show

TrekkiELO

Reaction score
Well, Bev Bevan just quit The Move, so there is hope for a Lynne-Bevan-Tandy Electric Light Orchestra lineup, only wish Mik Kaminski, Mel Gale, Louis Clark, Hugh McDowell and Mike de Albuquerque could also be there, then maybe after Jeff Lynne gets his Star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame later this summer, they'll do an ELO show with an orchestra at The Hollywood Bowl!

Jeff Lynne to perform ELO songs with orchestra at comeback show - Birmingham Mail

Comeback concert for ELO frontman - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Jeff Lynne, Electric Light Orchestra to Play London's Hyde Park - The Hollywood Reporter

:grinthumb

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That would be a good concert, and having an orchestra...well I would request they play the complete Eldorado album live.:bow:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Good question Billy it would depend on a host of factors including health/timing/personal issues between members.:hm:

But if Sting and Copeland can manage to do a complete world tour without killing each other then anything is possible. I never realized till watching a documentary about the promoter who put the Police tour together how much they hated each other. Sting seemed to be laid back and mellow but Copeland was always pushing and trying to get a reaction. I think it was jealousy that the Police was more Sting's band than his and Sting's solo career also put his to shame.

Funny Sting only toured again because his wife spends so much money he had to refill the bank account.:oyea:

TrekkiELO

Reaction score
I wonder how many actual ELO members will be involved.

Not sure yet as no official lineup has been announced yet, so as of right now, on the surface it looks like a Zoom Tour Live situation, guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Since Kelly Groucutt's premature death in 2009, then Mike Edwards tragic one in 2010, an ultimate Electric Light Orchestra dream lineup would be this one...

Jeff Lynne
Bev Bevan
Richard Tandy
Mik Kaminski
Mel Gale
Louis Clark
Hugh McDowell
Mike de Albuquerque

Roy Wood

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics