It's My Birthday Today!!!!

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
I knew what a head shop was....if you noticed there was a wink underneath my question.

I was kidding. :)

I know what bowls and pipes are....

but what's bubblers and vapes?

Seriously, I don't know.

Sorry GM, I thought you were serious. Unless you're kidding about kidding, (woah). just kidding. A bubbler is a bowl with a water chamber to cool down smoke and filter out some of the bad stuff. My bubbler was actually named Truckin' by my neighbor who was the original owner.:D

bubbler-9.jpg

That's a really cool 3 chamber bub.

Vape = Vaporizer.
Vapes are great because it vaporizes the THC so that you don't inhale any of the bad things in the smoke (there aren't many with MJ) and it gives you that pure THC introspection.

hotbox.jpg

That's the vape I have. That wasn't my bub though unfortunately, that thing is sweet.

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
Hey BL, hope you have a:hfb with many more to come. BTW, I didn't know they had head shops anymore. Ah, those were the days.

Well that's because you live in Cali. :****: You guys just have dispensaries; or have they shut most of them down? I've been seeing shut downs a lot lately on my internet news feed.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Head shop is a place to buy bowls, bongs, bubblers, vapes, hemp products, hookahs, and things to make herb worship easier. You must be 18 to buy these things of course and now I am!!!

We have one here in town and I usually go there to look for Led Zeppelin posters. :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online