It's Just a Message Board, Folks!

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
I joked about this elsewhere but I just want to say a little something about message boards. I love them, always have. I've had some favorites along the way but am always on the lookout for a new one.

I know a lot of people who post on a lot of message boards. This is just another message board. I hope some more of you looking in decide to participate cause it could be a good one!

I can't speak for shaggy but I know what MY motives are.
I like message boards.

Have a nice day and please drive safely!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I feel the smae Martha. I not really sure on what I can do farther to get people posting here. Got any ideas?? :)

L

LittleJohnnyJewel

I'm sure you're familiar with the classic rock forums redux. That's the continuation of the forum that used to be at this url. I'm sure that they'd all be interested in joining. I frequent that forum, but this seems like it could be a lot better as soon as it gets going.

From reading some of the things posted by the former adminsitrator of the CRF, Dwight (fascist), this forum seems really interesting.

I'm glad to be a member here.

(Sneelock??)

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Yeah, I like Messege Boards, that's why I signed up. I go to as many messege boards as possible - I've got more than enough time for it (since it's the ultimate form of procrastination.) But I can't tolerate a dead forum, what with me checking back 3 or 4 times a day at least. So if this place doesn't pick up then I'll probably forget to come back.

But I can see where peeps are coming from if theyr'e over at the rightful CRF successor crf2.com, since it is kind of weird being here, like you're in the bizzarro world.

LittleJohnnyJewel said:
this seems like it could be a lot better as soon as it gets going.

Not to disagree with you, but... how? The main difference I see is that this place has a lack of traffic. CRF2 was done really well.

L

LittleJohnnyJewel

I have kind of a beef with Dwight who banned several members inlcluding myself on more than one occasion for voicing dissenting political opinions. Zeppboy isn't so intolerant, although he's in the same boat as Dwight.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
LittleJohnnyJewel said:
I have kind of a beef with Dwight who banned several members inlcluding myself on more than one occasion for voicing dissenting political opinions. Zeppboy isn't so intolerant, although he's in the same boat as Dwight.

Ah, I see.

I dislike political discussion, so I never noticed that aspect... But still CRF2 has a better layout, this black is still driving me crazy for some reason.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
I checked this place out 'cause the other forums I was on were pigeonholed to a specific band. This place is kind of dead although the set up is far superior to what I've been posting on. Lots of features I'm noticing like what members are currently viewing and a quick reply section are cool.
This is like finding a new pub that you like and hoping it catches on.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Tele, glad you like hte place. I will get a popin soon. I just opened it a week or so ago, so its in its first stages. Giv it time and keep posting.

Free beer, Martha? You buying?? :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.