Is metal still a boys only club?

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
As far as the concert crowd itself goes (and fans as well ) I see a lot of younger women at metal concerts these day . It might just be an LA thing I don't really know but there are plenty of young good looking women in the crowds out here and they are not all dressed in the stereotypical black t-shirts either. In fact most are dressed to the nine in sexy outfits.

It's good to be a metal fan these days :D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
50,075,f.sabina-classen-holy-moses-bloodstock-2010.jpg

Women have been a part of the metal scene since the beginning. One of the original Heavy Metal femme fatal's Sabina Classen of HOLY MOSES

" Holy Moses is a German thrash metal band. They are well noted for being fronted by Sabina Classen (it is rare for a woman to be a singer in thrash metal) and for being one of the very first German thrash metal bands."

Wikipedia

Sabina is not only a hellva looker but she can also thrash with the best of them. One my favorite German thrash bands ..and I LOVE German thrash metal.
Sabina has been thrash her way into the hearts of metalheads everywhere since their first gig with her at the helm in 1982. They released their debut, Queen of Siam, in 1986. Andy Classen - (1981-1994), her brother, was lead guitarist for a long time but Sabina has out lasted him and is the focal point of the band to this day. You want bludgeoning metal fronted by a female ...you now have it AND she is the original ....

//

//

Females have always been given a lot more respect by their peers in the metal community then they were for decades
in hard rock and rock and roll in general.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online

No members online now.