Is anyone experiencing unusual things on CRF?

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Jet knows what I'm talking about. It happens to her too. Too many posts changing from unread (bold green) to read before we even get to check them out. And sometimes the reverse also happens - posts that I have already read will change to bold green unread. I'm hoping that whenever the forum software is changed, this problem will go away.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
VB software can be dodgy at times, my e-mail notification of new posts isn't working now either but I'm used to that anomaly it's happened before.

As far as new posts showing read/unread I've never experienced that MW...but I'll send it up the chain of command to the owner.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
It is of course a minor annoyance only but it is still an annoyance. :D I would appreciate it if you can find out what's happening from the owner.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
He's gotten mad at me the last 2 times I've mentioned the upgrade MW, and he's never around anymore.

I asked him again last week about getting the upgrade done, I'll probably feel his wrath once more next time he's here.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm always respectful MW, seriously he might own CRF but we are the ones who put the time and effort into keeping it going, so we have the right to ask about things including glitches and the upgrade which is over six months since he bought the software.

We'll see what he says next time he's here.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
The forum kicked me out yesterday morning and there were a few people who complained about glitches/anomalies they experienced as well.

I have sent it up the ladder to Shaggy but he's never here anymore so I can't say when things will be looked into or fixed.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online