Iron Maiden (Official Thread)

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
^ That really takes good planning and production to get them to line up like that.

Good thing they didn't do all the picture disc/single covers as well. That would be about 3 or 4 feet of magazines.

rocknroll

Reaction score
They look great! If you stand them up next to each other, you can see the new album cover (see below).

However, I'm not a big fan of magazines coming out with multiple/collectors covers. Someone will want all the covers and it's not going to be cheap. I buy the magazine every month and will get my issue as usual, but just one. I'll go for the "Powerslave" cover, if they get that one at my local magazine store.

A couple of years back, Metal Hammer UK included a poster of each artwork in their mag. That was cool!

Oh yeah, I read somewhere that this was the first time Iron Maiden was on the cover of Classic Rock, Metal Hammer and Kerrang at the same time!

Very cool idea. I prefer the earlier images so if I can get the Number of the Beast , or Killers cover I'll be happy.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
the magazine covers all look cool, but that's the only change the texts within is still the same...:woot:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Been listening to a few samples off the new album. Sounds like another good investment to me. I'll be getting it asap.

Empire Of The Clouds

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been listening to a few samples off the new album. Sounds like another good investment to me. I'll be getting it asap.

Empire Of The Clouds

Everything I need to know about history,I learned from Iron Maiden.:grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
:heheh:^^^:grinthumb

Just running through Book Of Souls now having picked it and the new Motorhead album up in Sheffield today. So far I am really impressed ... this is gonna be a future favourite I can feel it.:grinthumb

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Not a bad album, it's a grower for sure, I have purchased a few lately so it's difficult to have them all on the playlist.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
has anyone gotten any of Bruce Dickinson`s solo albums. I have and imho very underrated.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
has anyone gotten any of Bruce Dickinson`s solo albums. I have and imho very underrated.

I never got around to getting all of them. I have Tattooed Millionaire, Balls To Picasso, Accident Of Birth & Chemical Wedding.

AOB & CW are my favorites. Roy Z is a great producer & having Adrian Smith on them only improved a good product even more.

Overall, it's always great to hear Bruce. He never disappoints.

I also have the first 3 Samson albums with Bruce Bruce. Good stuff there too.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online