Introduction Thread!!

willg54

Reaction score
Welcome to Shaggy's New site, Andy. Always good to see a new face here. I too am not much into the rap stuff, well, actually, not at all. But we do have a few sections here where people discuss other types of music besides classic rock. We have several young people who like to talk about the newer music, rap, metal, etc. Makes me feel like a dinosaur(well, actually, I am.) Anyway, hope you stick around and have loads of fun. Yahoooo!!!!!!

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
Thanks Will, been looking around and there are lots of intriguing spots here, particularly the blues section.

willg54

Reaction score
Wow, I love the blues. doesn't seem like many people share our opinion. too bad. There's some good stuff out there.

Foggy Hat

Reaction score
Mack aka mack daddy, macko, wackomacko, mack the knife, big mack.
From Vancouver, British Cloumbia, Canada.

I hate rap and hip hop, love classic rock. I am a freak about it, I dont listen to anything else.

Hanasían

Dúnedain Ranger
Reaction score
Hello. I joined here more or less by accident as a google search for middle-finger smileys gave me thius url as a choice to find one.

I'm 47, live in Washington state, and a classic rocker, having seen Led Zep live twice in my life, and was introduced to many of the bgreats of the 60's by my big sis buying albums. Of course I played them when she wasn't around!

My main forte these days is writing medieval fantasy stories, and hopefully will have a book together.

Pleased to meet you all.

D

DanFanSusie

:eek: ...I think I'm in the right place!? I love Steely Dan, and jazz, and most all music except for country. So glad I found this site!!!

:cool:

Jack D.

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF. I hope you like it here and post often. I think you will find quite a variety of musical tastes. Enjoy.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online