Introduction Thread!!

D

DATM

Hi all ......in case you are wondering DATM is the band I am in ( Dennis and the Menace ) check out our site at www.datmband.com.
Rockin' the South.

R

rock_Marka

This is Marka

;) Hello everybody! My name is Catalin, I'm from Romania... but I like people to call me Marka. I am new here. I like rock and rap. My favorites rock bands are : CRADLES OF FILTH, Slipknot, Apocaliptyca, Metallica, Evanesence, HIM, Nightwish, Therion, Exploited, System Of A Down, Morgoth, Distruction, Ozzy Osborne, Linkin Park and the list can go on. My big rappers are : Eminem, 2PAC, Snoop Dog, 50 Cent and others.
Hope i'll be a good member. :)

R

Rocker

Hey I am Ian Fergus from Canada EH? i like all classic rock most 80's rock a bit of 90's rock hate rap and hip hop thats about it ohyeah and i am 14

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Marka and Rocker!! Welcome to the Classic Rock Forum. Hope you enjoy yourselves here.. ;)

willg54

Reaction score
Trev, nice to know that someone so young likes the old stuff. Makes me feel good to know that my generation did SOMETHING right!! :p

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations everyone, I'm Andy, and I also post as Mr. Moby over at Shaggy's Fishforums.com site. I am pretty much into all kinds of music, with the exception of hip hop / rap/ r+b, by and large anything you might here on a top 40 station. I used to keep up on new music, but somewhere around 1999 I got lost, and now don't know Puddle of Mud from Mudvayne. Oh well, this is a classics forum, so I guess that's not too important.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Staff online

Members online