Interview Section

bugara1

Reaction score
Is there a forum where members can create a thread and be asked questions by others? In case there's not I want to suggest that one is added. It could be a sub-forum of the Introductions forum. I apologize if this has been asked before, I didn't go through all the threads. Thanks!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
We do not have a whole forum/section specifically for questions and answers. However, the Off Topic Abyss is more or less a forum/section full of threads with questions. There is also the Rock Lounge for general music related questions:

To sum it up:

You can find 100s off topic Q&A kind of threads here: Off Topic Abyss - Classic Rock Forum

General questions concerning music usually go here: Rock Lounge - Classic Rock Forum

If you do not feel any of those cover your needs, you are more than welcome to make your own specific Q&A thread. If it's not music related, just place it in the Off Topic Abyss.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its actually not a bad suggestion. Another forum I use does this.

bugara1

Reaction score
That's why I asked. I have seen it on other forums and thought it'd be really fun to have here.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I have seen it on other forums as well..One interesting way to run it is to do only one member interview a week. This allows everyone an opportunity to ask questions. Potential interviewees sign up ahead of time, allowing the members to "schedule" which week they will have.

In my opinion, the best way to start it is have a mod in charge of a "locked thread" that will allow the posting of the schedule. It helps to have 4 or 5 members lined up to kick start, then once it is rolling, you just add members who volunteer as you go. As the interviews are completed, you highlight that locked thread with a link to the actual interview thread (if that makes sense).

It's a good way to get to know each other, and of course, there is the golden rule. The person being interviewed is never under any obligation to answer any questions they don't want to.

~Banshee~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
I've seen this done and took part on other forums too. Same as what has been mentioned where a member is chosen for a month or a couple of weeks and all the other members leave a bunch of questions for that chosen member. Its a great way to get to know people better and so much fun when the questions get totally random.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.