Intelligence has now entered C.R.F

Nirvanadude

Vinyl Collector
Reaction score
Cobwebs_&_Strange said:
In Other words, my name is Cobwebs_&_Strange (Yes the Worlds most Killer Drum Solo, even better than Moby Dick) and I am here to bring some Intelligence and Musical Knowledge to these forums.

So, you're a better drummer than the mighty Bonzo and can outdo Moby Dick??? Hmmmmmmmmmm....

That's the most hilarious thing I've heard in weeks!

I think your introduction statement speaks of your great "Knowledge"

Enlighten us...please do :D

Buff

~going mobile~
Reaction score
ND and Sas, reflect back on 17, remember how we all thought we knew everything? Teehee, college, a round of miserable low-paying first jobs and illustrious bosses will set him straight soon enuf. ;)

algernon

Reaction score
I DID know everything at seventeen...but it's mostly slipped my mind.

eccentric man

Reaction score
i'll give credit where credit is due though. that cliff burton avatar is pretty freaking awesome. i'm totally ripping it for another forum i visit haha

TheEvilErk2008

Hail the 80s!
Reaction score
outside my mind, in a little town called crazy
I know quite a bit about music, but i dont come here often, mostly just MX. Check out the Rush thread some time, cuz its the only cool thing that i come here for, that and if anyone would make a comment on any of the other prog rock threads.

Last edited:

Big Generator

Reaction score
Let's give the little guy a break...he's probably pissed off that his mum just told him to tidy up his room.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

Reaction score
For some reason I do remember that at 17 I knew everything...but I don`t remember being disrespectful. Mebbe the fact that my folks taught me to be nice had something to do with that(or was it the fear of having my ass kicked if I didn`t?)

Jack :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online