INGRAY - Away 2009

scarab777

Reaction score
INGRAY (ex 'AXA') is a Detroit-based rock band, lead by beautiful Adisa. The band's debut album Away was released in 2009. Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit was packed for a CD release party on May 29th 2009.

INGRAY was a winner of Detroit's "Hard Rock's Ambassadors of Rock" Contest for 2009. Adisa used to be a model and she is acting occasionally.

The band scored music for several movies and online media advertising pieces, including 2010 Ford Taurus SYNC ad, Chevy Camaro website intro music and the soundtrack for Chevy Autobots (transformers) animated ad approved by Steven Spielberg.

ingray_cover_sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have removed your Rapidshare link Scarab, if you wish to post some Youtube videos then that would be okay.

scarab777

Reaction score
ok, how about my link? The album is now free for download, so it's available from the website and from this link directly:

Your link didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
If it's legitimate from the bands website then that's okay.

When I click on your link I get an empty page...:dunno:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Thanks Scarab, I have taken the ZIP download and the band website link works as well plus the album is free to download in case anyone is interested.

rtbuck

Reaction score
Wow & I thought this thread was about that Swedish guitarist who never seems to get in any trouble...What's his name again...Ingray Malmsteen??:lmao:

Only Joking,actually that track "Scream" is pretty cool

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online