In This Moment (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another new song You're Gonna Listen. I love it.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Another new song You're Gonna Listen. I love it.

Another good one! Honestly I think the first album I listened to "The Dream" as a whole had songs that stood out but the sound as a whole wasn't very defined. The second album did a lot better with the dynamics. The heavy stuff was wicked heavy and the ballads were still sweet but even those had a little timbre to them (loved World In Flames). I like these heavy songs better on first listen than most of their heavy stuff. My curiosity is really peaked in how they'll up there game on the ballad front as you know they'll have one. They've had that one homerun each album (When The Storm Subsides, Into The Light, World In Flames)! If they do this right I may give the new album more spins than any of their albums prior! :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully there is a balance between the good ballads and heavy stuff. If there are too many ballads on here, I probably won't enjoy this album and same with the heavy stuff. Needs to be a good balance.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hopefully there is a balance between the good ballads and heavy stuff. If there are too many ballads on here, I probably won't enjoy this album and same with the heavy stuff. Needs to be a good balance.

They never have more than one or two so you are good my friend! :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound narrow minded by that last remark by the way, it doesn't necessarily make a good song just because its heavier. lol

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
...they do great ballads but so far they haven't over killed this skill. I think it will be one ballad. :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Keen as for the album, variety is always good. :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka