I'm Sorry To Be The Bearer of Bad News But......

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Well I DETEST Brett Michaels..so I'm not sure how NEUTRAL I can be about this :rolleyes:

I guess it's going to appeal to some people and they are the ones who think Miley Can sing....

and i better stop there because nothing positive is coming out of my thoughts :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I think Miley might be taking Britney's place soon, she has decided to Grow Up and now we'll see what her childhood celebrity has done to her personality/judgment/character.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fergie.....you go girl!

:oy:

Fergie and Slash off his new album, Beautiful Dangerous

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I might like Fergie as a solo artist but I can't stand the Black Eyed Peas...no surprise there. She should step out and get a hard rockin' band behind her, then I would add her to the library.:D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Fergie.....you go girl!

:oy:

Fergie and Slash off his new album, Beautiful Dangerous

I like that song. Just got a hold the album today and I'm loving it so far (though there is one stinker on it....).

And I agree with LG. Fergie has a great voice for rock and if she left the annoying pop nonsense of "Fergilicious" and whatnot behind she'd be better.

Here is another cool song off of Slash's debut (it's a bonus track and a fave of mine so far on this album) that features Alice Cooper and Nicole Scherzinger (of The Pussycat Dolls) singing a duet with Flea on bass and Steven Adler on drums.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online