I'm new

tones of home

follow the green smoke
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is tones of home and I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to posting in them. The place I've spent the most time in has gradually gone down hill through trolling and pompous opinion and I'm trying to find another forum to hang in.

I'm a huge music fan (of course) and will listen to, pretty much, anything. I try to stay unpretentious and really like finding new music.

My music posting will be all over the board, from jazz to extreme metal, including rock, country, pop, R&B and anywhere in-between.

I'm really looking forward to discovering this forum and, hopefully, making it my permanent posting grounds.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

I can relate to the eclectic music choices! Hope you find the forums interesting and look forward to seeing you around!

:grinthumb

tones of home

follow the green smoke
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcomes. I'm learning how to navigate around the forum. It's like trying to figure out a puzzle :omg:

I have a question, does swearing get censored? Not that I want to curse up a storm, but if I post an album with a qustionable word or image (lots of newer music has that stuff, especially in metal) will it get deleted?

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I have a question, does swearing get censored? Not that I want to curse up a storm, but if I post an album with a qustionable word or image (lots of newer music has that stuff, especially in metal) will it get deleted?

We automatically censor the F word and perhaps a few other words – I do not have an exact list. Apart from that, you can say pretty much anything you want. Of course, us admins/mods check threads and react to personal name-calling etc. Not that I expect you would do that, I'm just mentioning it, since we're on the topic. We do have some young members here - and we appreciate all of them - but our main core is adults and therefore we expect that people behave accordingly. Hence the lack of word censorship.

tones of home

follow the green smoke
Reaction score
We automatically censor the F word and perhaps a few other words – I do not have an exact list. Apart from that, you can say pretty much anything you want. Of course, us admins/mods check threads and react to personal name-calling etc. Not that I expect you would do that, I'm just mentioning it, since we're on the topic. We do have some young members here - and we appreciate all of them - but our main core is adults and therefore we expect that people behave accordingly. Hence the lack of word censorship.

Thanks for the info Sharp Dressed Man. I'll censor the f-bomb. The reason I was asking was because of the 2014 album by Trap Them (Blissf-er) I was going to post a pic in a favorite metal of 14 post, but thought I should clarify before I did.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online