Iggy Pop (Official Thread)

rtbuck

Reaction score
Fathers day gift from my wife and kids.

Brian Ewing - "Iggy Pop Variant" Post Pop Depression Tour Photo Fox Theater, Detroit MI.

For anyone that hasn't seen his variant work this one changes at angles to reveal a skeletal, muscle view of the subject. I like this thing a lot.

Jim

Courtesy BRIANEWING.COM

Check out the video of the poster showing how is changes.Don't Hold Your Breath, Here

unnamed_1a__05329.1460392473.1280.1280.jpg

I haven't seen anything like this!

mrJim

Reaction score
Buck;

Bren found it. I couldn't believe it.

They had different artists make different prints for each city.

And they choose the exact one i would have.... Thats Lon Chaney's Tito the clown. Classic! Called it out as soon as i seen it.

Yes one with Iggy on would have been great but this is special and people wouldnt have any idea what it is.

Jim

rtbuck

Reaction score
Awesome Jim! I kept thinking I knew that clown from something..."Laugh Clown Laugh" . I always have been a fan of his son Lon Chaney Jr. A lot of times we watch Svengoolie's Saturday night horror movies & Lon Chaney jr's in there a lot. That poster is so perfect for you. As a bit of a sidenote/connection...Deb & I are going to see the Hollywood Vampires(Alice Cooper, Joe Perry,& Johnny Depp) in July. Deb is a huge Depp fan & I was reading some blurbs about Depp & one said that his Sweeney Todd Character was based on Iggy Pop, LON CHANEY, & Boris Karloff

mrJim

Reaction score
Thought this was worthy of sharing.

Compliments of Iggy's Facebook page

Lego - Iggy Pop The Passenger

Jim

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom