Iggy Pop (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: Iggy Pop

This thread is great, some good reviews, I love Iggy, "Brick By Brick" was one of my faves of his. I just think he doesn't care about anything and just goes wild, glad I saw him live he is a true legend.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

The Passenger

Iggy+Pop+chair.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Those last two songs are two of my favorite tracks from the the "Lust for Life" album.

Another would be "Turn Blue" which has some noises from Iggy that sound like a dying cat but I just love them. :heheh:

rtbuck

Reaction score

Cosmic, Turn Blue is one of my favs too (I also love Success for how the backing vocals repeat what iggy sings including "Oh S%@T!")

I remember being at a friends place in the early 80's & I looked through his records & pulled out Lust for Life. I had never heard Iggy (Only read about him) & when he played that album I thought it was pretty strange. It almost sounded like Iggy was singing in a garbage can on the vinyl record but there was something about it especially the title track that really hooked me in. My friend then pulled out the Metallic KO record by the Stooges & played Louie Louie & it was all over...I was a fan of Pop!

snakes&ladders

Reaction score

Iggy was at his very best in The Stooges of course.....I don't LIKE his wimpy tunes like Cry for love....YYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKK:)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online