Hydrogyn

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I keep popping back here to listen to more stuff.. But I'll be the one to shallow down and say that you don't always see a hot chick on the cover and expect that to be the lead vocalist.
I'm not sure I feel this band.. I do some, but I've slipped out of the prog or heavy rock as you put it.
I'm still searching for the multi octive range thing since being a fan of the way Ann Wilson proves she can cover several octives and to me to be a true multi octive queen.
Either way..Still trying to get the feel of this group.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That's ok, Slip'n, the band is a tad heavier than Heart. Not everyone likes these kinds of bands. I appreciate female fronted bands, especially when the female in the band comes from a country music background. Julie did a complete 360 when she joined up with these guys, and I think she has pulled it off magnificently. Her style reminds me of Doro Pesch :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
That's ok, Slip'n, the band is a tad heavier than Heart. Not everyone likes these kinds of bands. I appreciate female fronted bands, especially when the female in the band comes from a country music background. Julie did a complete 360 when she joined up with these guys, and I think she has pulled it off magnificently. Her style reminds me of Doro Pesch :grinthumb

So Julie came from country?? If so I'll have to hear how that worked for her.. Do you know the name of the country group she was with???

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So Julie came from country?? If so I'll have to hear how that worked for her.. Do you know the name of the country group she was with???

Check out their official website.........I think it mentions her previous band, although, I dont think they ever made any album releases.

All of the band members of Hydrogyn are newbies, I think.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online

No members online now.