Humble Pie (Official Thread)

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
There are still a good deal of Humble Pie fans lurking around even if not that outspoken. I'm pretty sure @Sox is a fan ? Among others @Phil B.

A great track off of Smokin' showing off Clem Clempsons guitar work among other things

Road Runner

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Whooooo-hoooooo! The rhythm section sounds like a T-Rex stomping thru the jungle. Kickin Ass and rumblin' the ground.

I'm Ready

Stone Cold Fever

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I'm jealous. I have the double Uriah Heep Live album on LP, but can never find this one on vinyl.

Vader

Reaction score
I'm jealous. I have the double Uriah Heep Live album on LP, but can never find this one on vinyl.

Dude, that ones not mine its at ebay for $9.00 right now. Go get It ....The copy I have was my older brothers I inherited it more or less.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
There are still a good deal of Humble Pie fans lurking around even if not that outspoken. I'm pretty sure @Sox is a fan ? Among others @Phil B.

I am indeed Vader, a great rock outfit and Steve Marriott was a tiny atom bomb of ability and talent. Lets have some.

Stone Cold Fever

Bang

Vader

Reaction score
@Sox Haha ... I knew that .... just wanted a confirmation .... ^^^
Humble Pie not remembered... :rolleyes:

Dude, that ones not mine its at ebay for $9.00 right now. Go get It ....The copy I have was my older brothers I inherited it more or less.

Shit, I'm looking for the self titled on vinyl ( missing from my collection ) can't find It anywhere better then " good " which means suck ass more then likely .

Humblepiealbumcover.jpg

Last edited:

Vader

Reaction score
@Phil B.

Here's my copy of ROCKIN' THE FILMORE along w/ my.SMOKIN' LP. I might go vinyl shopping this weekend and if do I will keep my eye out for a copy of RTF.... a lot of times I can pick up a nice piece of vinyl for a few dollars. .... maybe trade it to you for something if your interested.

If and when I do things like this w/ friends on the internet I send my item out first so
they can have it before they send out their trade LP. Thats what guys in Germany and Japan did for me so I don't mind.

Let me know if interested. Can't promise they have one though

picture.php

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online