How did you find CRF?

joe

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. If you, or anyone else, ever experience similar problems again, there's a "Contact Us" button down on the right side of the screen.

Sorry to hear about the illness, Joe! I hope you're in good health these days. I think your first stint was before I joined CRF, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a pleasure having you here.

In good health these days. I did get cured. Thanks for your concern. The forum doesn't seem have the BS as it used to. I have to admit I was at times part of the problem. I was a counter puncher. Not so much these days. Getting older and tired of fighting... most of the time.

joe

Reaction score
The craziest forum I ever was a member of had 8 regular members.

I was on a hockey forum for about 3 months years ago. It was brutal. It was like a bench clearing brawl. Made CRF look like a *** wee game.

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
I was on the Ozzy Site and then they started sending me these emails. Took a minute, but I figured out that all these forums are connected.

HelenHelen

Reaction score
Hello! Fate itself brought me to this forum. I think that we will find a common language with you, and maybe become best friends :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online