How did you find CRF?

Schmetterling

Reaction score
I was looking for new music and obscure album reviews and stumbled across the site

Arkie

Reaction score
hello and welcome
Hey thanks, but i did it wrong. I should've introduced myself 1st. Let me back up a bit, i joined 2 yrs ago and had an issue with logging in. Just recently i started to get email updates and i thought whah the hell... so here i am.

joe

Reaction score
It was in summer of 2010. I had been diagnosed with an illness and to leave my job for treatments so I had alot of free time on my hands. Before that I had never been on a online forum of any type. I had spent alot of time on music databases like progarchives, RYM, allmusic, etc. I googled music forums and posted numerous times on three or four other forums and didn't get any feedback, replies, whatever you want to call it. That's all fine and dandy. I did here though. There was a few people that had the same music interests of obscure artists of the late '60's/early '70's. I had a great time contributing to other's threads and posting my own. Some great people back in the heyday but only a handful left.

I was here for about 2 years and left for various reasons. CRF was completely out my of realm until last summer as I recieved a couple of e-mails. I decided to click on the link and browsed a few times. I logged in and posted a couple of times thinkin', "I'll probably get thrown out on my ass." Well that didn't happen. Some people welcomed me back and I'm sure others weren't happy to see my back...lol.

The forum doesn't seem to as busy as it used to be. In some ways, maybe for the better.

OldHippie

Resident Yooper
Reaction score
It was in summer of 2010. I had been diagnosed with an illness and to leave my job for treatments so I had alot of free time on my hands. Before that I had never been on a online forum of any type. I had spent alot of time on music databases like progarchives, RYM, allmusic, etc. I googled music forums and posted numerous times on three or four other forums and didn't get any feedback, replies, whatever you want to call it. That's all fine and dandy. I did here though. There was a few people that had the same music interests of obscure artists of the late '60's/early '70's. I had a great time contributing to other's threads and posting my own. Some great people back in the heyday but only a handful left.

I was here for about 2 years and left for various reasons. CRF was completely out my of realm until last summer as I recieved a couple of e-mails. I decided to click on the link and browsed a few times. I logged in and posted a couple of times thinkin', "I'll probably get thrown out on my ass." Well that didn't happen. Some people welcomed me back and I'm sure others weren't happy to see my back...lol.

The forum doesn't seem to as busy as it used to be. In some ways, maybe for the better.
The craziest forum I ever was a member of had 8 regular members.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Hey thanks, but i did it wrong. I should've introduced myself 1st. Let me back up a bit, i joined 2 yrs ago and had an issue with logging in. Just recently i started to get email updates and i thought whah the hell... so here i am.

Sorry to hear that. If you, or anyone else, ever experience similar problems again, there's a "Contact Us" button down on the right side of the screen.

Sorry to hear about the illness, Joe! I hope you're in good health these days. I think your first stint was before I joined CRF, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a pleasure having you here.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online