How did you find CRF?

Manic Monkey

Skirt Herder
Reaction score
How did you find CRF?

I was at a produce stand outside of Albuquerque. The owner had raggedy clothes, few teeth and no shoes but told me he would give me 50% off my kumquat order if I joined this site. I figured since I am up to date on all my shots and vaccinations there was no harm in showing up here.

Manic Monkey

Skirt Herder
Reaction score
I was searching hall of fame snubs because it was really pissing me off that Chicago hasn't been inducted yet and I stumbled upon this fine forum.

Chicago certainly deserves to be in. There are many wrongs in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame debacle. You got bands like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, KISS, Motorhead, Deep Purple, Boston, Yes, Moody Blues, Rush, Stevie Ray Vaughan and many many others getting shafted.

Reaction score
I was messing around on Google, searching for "Child in Time or Stargazer?". Well, I didn't find anything, but I did come across this. I listened to a few of those songs, and then I thought it was about time I joined a rock forum.
Here I am. Ready to rock you like a hurricane.

Guitartlp

Steal your face
Reaction score
Google introduced me to this website. I'm new and i don't know anybody here, but i've been on the forums for hours and i love them! It's definately caught my interest. :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Google introduced me to this website. I'm new and i don't know anybody here, but i've been on the forums for hours and i love them! It's definately caught my interest. :)

You'll find good friends in no time! We're all very cool here, you'll fit right in very quickly.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online