Hole in my shadow....................

why?zag!

Reaction score
:grinthumb

i am sailing on a ship now, touch port every third day or so - that explains the late reply. heartfelt thanks to all for your warm welcome......

Magic,

beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder - you are a wonderful human being and a musician/poet i'm sure. a good thought about a fellow human reflects the abundance of goodness in your own heart . if one can 'feel' poetry it only means he or she has conquered the biggest obstacle of all - one's own heart. The Maker knows, we need more of your kind !. wish you well and may your tribe increase...............

Lord Grendel,

what can i say? you are the know-it-all. classics to rock to metal. will be looking forward to your posts and picking up on bands from your Audiophile Rock Albums which i sincerely hope you keep updating..............btw the little info i dug up on your Grendel seems awesome .....

' Grendel, like the Angels before and the Geats soon after, is symbolic of displaced races/peoples and not simply a mindless monster. When Adam and Eve had children, they had two boys. Their names were Cain and Able. When Cain killed Able, God “banished him far from mankind” . From Cain came trolls, elves, monsters, and giants. Grendel is a descendant of Cain, so he shares Cain’s banishment. Cain may have been the first displaced person after Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden. Grendel shares his ancestor’s sentence. He is displaced not only from whatever land or wealth he would have if he were “human” but he is also displaced...'

will be looking forward to your posts with an anticipated breath.......

sox,

the choice of your albums is awesome, guys like you make this forum a special place............

pixel,

just a look at your signature and i know that i am thanking a poet (in heart and soul which is the essence of poetry).............

prime,

i could learn a thing or two from the young generation now,thanks to you and i really look forward to digging into some of the varied and unexplored bands - your awesome collection, rock on...............

running shoes,

would you believe me when i say that you are the first real life 'writer' i am writing to - 'writer' has always held a mysterious and enigmatic aura....and
rightly so, you guys make magic with words.....the rockers of prose. look forward to your every word here on.........

the_spore,

your signature makes me shiver, my 4 year old princess tortures me and my
wife by blackmailing us and so we watch these cartoons non-stop all day, no mercy for the living.........

Lady_Barrett2112,

the sweetest scary pair of green haunting eyes..................cool............

Harkat,

yours must be the happiest signature picture on the whole forum........

snowblue,

your vinyl collection.........amazing........reminds me of an advt that runs in print - onida (televisions)
'neighbour's envy,owner's pride'.............

LOU/REALM,

on a lighter note - you will be the hand that guides me to the dark !.....
rock on...............

limpy,

...and you have a simple way of shooting a generous compliment right through the heart..................like you believe - it is never the big moments but the small one's that matter, never stop radiating your happiness............

and to everyone who spent a moment of their wonderful life in reading, thank you..............................

:cheers2

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
WOW! Your intro blows me away! I'm not even sure what to say (a rarity, to be sure :heheh:) - I need to read your words again when I am not otherwise engaged. So for now - WELCOME will have to do.

I look forward to seeing you around and about. :cheers2

why?zag!

Reaction score
WOW! Your intro blows me away! I'm not even sure what to say (a rarity, to be sure :heheh:) - I need to read your words again when I am not otherwise engaged. So for now - WELCOME will have to do.

I look forward to seeing you around and about. :cheers2

:bow:

your words have the ring of a rock song in the making,

blows me away
not even sure of what to say
to be sure
read the words again........

so i come across one more hidden poet on this forum in you........

i read that you like music to have meaning....with such a poetic soul anything less would be unfair.........

on a lighter note dont mind you reading the words again unless you are a teacher/overlook the grammer :rolleyes:

appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts..............

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Wow why?zaf! you certainly have a talent with words, so heartfelt too. I, too, look forward to your posts. A big welcome to you!!

why?zag!

Reaction score
thanks tray73
i have already learnt of so many bands i missed on thanks to this wonderful forum.....and its been just a week or so since i stepped in here.........

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online