Hip Hop/Underground Hip Hop

Scotty Baboon

Banned
Reaction score
This is the "Everything Else" forum, so this thread can be here and those who post in it have every right to do so. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if someone went into the SRV thread and said that. Let's try to be a little more understanding and let fans of this genre have their thread in peace. :)

That wouldn't bother me because everybody is entitled to their opinions.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I didn't know where else to put this, but I am loving the hell out of this song.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That wouldn't bother me because everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Thats all well and good that it may not bother you but not everyone feels that way, my two cents is its completely pointless to go into a thread of music you don't like just to laugh or poke fun at it. It serves no purpose to the thread. I apply the same thing to people who go on and on about music they don't like, simply stop doing that and just worry about the music they do like. lol

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I didn't know where else to put this, but I am loving the hell out of this song.

Like it ILJP, best record she's made since 'Shut Up and Drive' IMO. I hear a lot of Rihanna around the house and in the car as my sons both love her music, probably another #1 record for her, she has a certain thing and charisma that I don't see/hear with the likes of Beyonce, Alicia Keys and others

Berserker

Reaction score
I liked that video with Eminem, "I love the way you lie" but other than that haven't listened to her much. I'll give this song a chance.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
homepage_large.d47a5880.jpg
Kendrick Lamar - To **** a Butterfly

This album could potentially be up there with one of the best hip hop albums ever made. I remember hearing it for the first time and just being blown away. The fact that Kendrick Lamar has gained nothing but success from this release is not surprising. He's really made a name for himself, and to me, has become a staple in the hip hop industry. Really looking forward to whatever else he will bring to the plate.

Kickstart

Reaction score
Madvillainy_cover.png Madvillainy
homepage_large.4446b004.jpg MM.. FoodXXX_Danny_Brown.jpg XXX
ATribeCalledQuestTheLowEndtheory.jpg The Low End Theory BeastieBoysPaul%27sBoutique.jpg Pauls Boutique

5 albums that came to mind and that I dont think have been posted yet, some more some less easy to get into I guess.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online