Hip Hop/Underground Hip Hop

travis92x

Reaction score
You're into much more old school than me but i love gang starr and guru is one of my all time fav mcs. Preemo might be my fav producer, at least top 3

yeah definitely lol, i dont even glance at anything past 99' for hip hop(or music in general really lol), unless its underground, otherwise i just bump my 500+ hip hop song collection from 79-99, it has every artist you could possibly think of in those years.

gangstarr is one of the best, preemo's work and accomplishments go un-noticed. and people say hip hop hasnt done anything of influenced anybody, please, premier's accomplishments alone should warrant greatness(who do you think was the mastermind behind classics like illmatic, ready to die, reasonable doubt(?))

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
just typed a mad long response and it didnt go through and got erased :( i talked all about preemo and the albums you mentioned. i really dont wanna retype it sorry but basically preemo is dope but as far as illmatic goes we cant forget PR, tip and Large Professor.

travis92x

Reaction score
just typed a mad long response and it didnt go through and got erased :( i talked all about preemo and the albums you mentioned. i really dont wanna retype it sorry but basically preemo is dope but as far as illmatic goes we cant forget PR, tip and Large Professor.

lol dang that sucks hate when that happens...but yeah preemo is dope no doubt, his technique is top notch, especially on the gangstarr stuff

main source, those guys are amazing, heres some more of the classic hip hop

Public Enemy - Rebel Without a Pause - YouTube

Fat Boys - Human Beat Box - YouTube

RUN-DMC - Run's House - YouTube

Whodini - Funky Beat!! - YouTube

i honestly find this freaking IMPOSSIBLE to hate but whatever, some people will hate it no matter what....their loss lol

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
lol dang that sucks hate when that happens...but yeah preemo is dope no doubt, his technique is top notch, especially on the gangstarr stuff

main source, those guys are amazing, heres some more of the classic hip hop

Public Enemy - Rebel Without a Pause - YouTube

Fat Boys - Human Beat Box - YouTube

RUN-DMC - Run's House - YouTube

Whodini - Funky Beat!! - YouTube

i honestly find this freaking IMPOSSIBLE to hate but whatever, some people will hate it no matter what....their loss lol

That fat boys jam havent heard that in mad long!

travis92x

Reaction score
That fat boys jam havent heard that in mad long!

ah cyne! nice, ive been meaing to check him out, heard he was dope.

human beat box was one of the best FB's tunes, but my favorite is definitely

fat boys - stick 'em - YouTube

honestly i think for a while they definitely gave run dmc a run for their money lol
markie dee's harsh confrontational delivery, kool rock ski's semi smoothed out slowed down delivery along with the agressive cuts, scratches and buff doing what he does best makes this an excellent jam. R.I.P buff love

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
Wasn't there a Fat Boys movie? I only ever knew 2 of their songs (Human Beat Box and Jailhouse Rap). CYNE is Cultivating Your New Experience. It's 2 MC's Cise Starr and Akin and 2 DJ's Speck and Enoch. They are my favorite group of all time which is blasphemous to say because how can WU TANG be anywhere but #1?! Sorry i put the Wu at #2 and I'm not taking anything away from them cuz the wu got somethin that i know errbody wanna hear.

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
Just to make my blasphemy a little better:
WU WU WU WU WU WU WU WU WU WU WU WU

WU TANG KILLA BEES WE ONA SWARM!

travis92x

Reaction score
Wasn't there a Fat Boys movie? I only ever knew 2 of their songs (Human Beat Box and Jailhouse Rap). CYNE is Cultivating Your New Experience. It's 2 MC's Cise Starr and Akin and 2 DJ's Speck and Enoch. They are my favorite group of all time which is blasphemous to say because how can WU TANG be anywhere but #1?! Sorry i put the Wu at #2 and I'm not taking anything away from them cuz the wu got somethin that i know errbody wanna hear.

wu tang is awesome, 36 chambers easily one of the best hip hop albums ever, re-asserted new york as a dominant force in hip hop at the end of the golden era(circa 93/94, early-mid 90's)

of course my personal numero uno is these guys who influenced the wu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOKMWSR2A

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online