Hip Hop/Underground Hip Hop

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
I just joined this forum and I'm sooooooo excited that Hip Hop discussion is allowed; I wasn't expecting it. That said have any of you ever listened to either Binary Star or CYNE????? Binary Star's Masters of the Universe album is mind blowing. Don't Know how to imbed videos yet but if anybody wants to listen to the two groups i mentioned i would recommend Wolf Man Jack by Binary Star and First Person by CYNE. Oh and also Steady by CYNE

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You can write a thread for any genre/band/artist you like BL, all we ever do is move it to the right section in case it's posted in the wrong one.

Me...not a fan of hip hop though, so I'll see you in the PF thread.:D

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
You can write a thread for any genre/band/artist you like BL, all we ever do is move it to the right section in case it's posted in the wrong one.

Me...not a fan of hip hop though, so I'll see you in the PF thread.:D

Thanks again LG, you've been more than helpful. I only posted those here because their underground groups and i wanted to see what these guys think of them.

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
Can't believe someone had the guts to make this! I'm not up to par on my underground hip hop. I really like The Roots though.

I'll have to come back when I'm not half awake. ;)

I love The Roots! Have you heard The Hypnotic from the Illadelph Halflife album?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
So far, some pretty fantastic artists have been posted. Especially Binary Star.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'm about to lose every cool point I had managed to keep up until this point with this post right here...

I enjoy Flo Rida! :omg::peek

Seriously, he's the most fun, lively and entertaining act for me personally to hit the hip hop scene since the Black Eyed Peas! His stuff is so club-friendly, with infectious beats and he keeps such an energetic flow! I've liked him for almost two years now but have been too afraid to admit it and rightfully so! I am downright ashamed! :bonk:

Wild Ones

:dance:

Hey, this is the "Everything Else" forum so please refrain from throwing things at me... for now. :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online