Hi there

JoetheBoss

Lost Ramones member
Reaction score
Hi

My name is Nejc, I'm 21 years old and I come from Slovenia. I'm into rock for about 7 years since I started high school. The song that caused my rock madness was Rock You Like a Hurricane from Scorpions. My favourite rock era is 80's. I consider myself to be rockabilly punk-rocker. My favourite bands are Kiss, AC/DC, Guns 'n' Roses, Sex Pistols, Bon Jovi, Van Halen and 50's bands.

I hope to find some people to talk about rock on this forum, because I live in a place where aren't many rockers around(almost nobody).

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You'll get along with a lot of people here i'm sure.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Welcome Nejk !! :cheers2 Great to see you love some good bands in Scorpions,Van Halen.AC/DC etc......have fun

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum JoetheBoss.:grinthumb

JoetheBoss

Lost Ramones member
Reaction score
Welcome Nejk !! :cheers2 Great to see you love some good bands in Scorpions,Van Halen.AC/DC etc......have fun

My name is pronounced with c not k. Just to let you know(don't worry you're not the first one to have made that mistake).

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I think I'll just call you "Joe" for short.:D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi

I hope to find some people to talk about rock on this forum, because I live in a place where aren't many rockers around(almost nobody).

hi_hello_022.gif

You are amongst many friends here at CRF. We love to talk about rock music and many other topics, too :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online

Members online