Hi All

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and just out of curiosity how do you feel about Hank III's music ?

And BTW, I make no claims as to being an expert on music regardless of what Joker implied.
Everyone has their own taste , interests and opinions ...everyones opinions are valid on to themselves.

Agreed

Minlinks1

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your very nice and welcoming messages..sounds like we'll have a lot to share and laugh about !

@Kui: i'm speechless, really....
@Joker: ahaha thanks !
@Magic: excellent !!
@Vander: Ok; i think Hank III is really more than excellent but to me, there IS a "but"...for example, i could listen to Merle Haggard, the highwaymen, Conway twitty etc, at any time of the day and night, but for Hank 3, i need to be in the right mood despite his excellent music and voice, if you understand what i mean, in the right mood i enjoy it so much.. oh, btw, my mother tongue is french so if some of you can't understand me, humm try to hear me ! lol

i'm really glad to be part of this incredible forum ! Thanks to everyone

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and just out of curiosity how do you feel about Hank III's music ?

And BTW, I make no claims as to being an expert on music regardless of what Joker implied.
Everyone has their own taste , interests and opinions ...everyones opinions are valid on to themselves.

Don't be so modest. You are one of the best to ask about the heavy stuff.
:flirt

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

You're on.......the list! :oyea:

Seriously....Riff Raff is a good one to go to because he has grown up in this forum. He came here a big AC/DC fan boy and has become quite the authority on death metal (and everything in between)

If you want to learn about Celine Dion, ask @Soot and Stars. :heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your very nice and welcoming messages..sounds like we'll have a lot to share and laugh about !

@Vander: Ok; i think Hank III is really more than excellent but to me, there IS a "but"...for example, i could listen to Merle Haggard, the highwaymen, Conway twitty etc, at any time of the day and night, but for Hank 3, i need to be in the right mood despite his excellent music and voice, if you understand what i mean, in the right mood i enjoy it so much.. oh, btw, my mother tongue is french so if some of you can't understand me, humm try to hear me ! lol

Glad to have you!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Seriously....Riff Raff is a good one to go to because he has grown up in this forum. He came here a big AC/DC fan boy and has become quite the authority on death metal (and everything in between)

lol Kind words but I wouldn't say I'm an authority. Vader has probably more than even I do. I Just like to spread the music. I was wondering how long it took for me to be put on the list. :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Excuse me, do you have the time toi hear about the evils of the antichrist Celine?

fc,550x550,black.jpg

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score

I understand just fine ...maybe not in person though..lol
J/k ...

I personally love III really the only country I listen to though I do like some others.
Welcome again..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online