Hi All

Minlinks1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm so glad to had find this wonderful forum, i'm from the middle of europe and i'm a huge fan of country music, Waylon jennings, Willie Nelson, Kris kristofferson, Johnny Cash etc...and a big fan of good music, i hope i wil make good friends here and that we'll share some good times ! Mina

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm so glad to had find this wonderful forum, i'm from the middle of europe and i'm a huge fan of country music, Waylon jennings, Willie Nelson, Kris kristofferson, Johnny Cash etc...and a big fan of good music, i hope i wil make good friends here and that we'll share some good times ! Mina

:hy:

Glad to have you here! I'm a big country music fan, too :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :)

Kui

Hey look, it's Freiza!
Reaction score
Hey good to see you! I just learned last night the Beatles one after 909 is a cover, originally written by Willie Nelson.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score

:hy:

Glad to have you here! I'm a big country music fan, too :)

Welcome - Enjoy the forum :cheers2

welcome to our crazy gang you`ll fit right in.. @Magic has help me out with some country music...for anything else music related drop post to @Sharp Dressed Man, @record27, @Magic, @Vader or @Riff Raff...once again welcome enjoy:bow::bow::bow:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and just out of curiosity how do you feel about Hank III's music ?

And BTW, I make no claims as to being an expert on music regardless of what Joker implied.
Everyone has their own taste , interests and opinions ...everyones opinions are valid on to themselves.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online