Hey You(Pink Floyd Reference) This is my Intro.

Britters

Feed Your Head
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Britney and I am a 21 year old single mom to the love of my life my 2 year old Big Boy Jackson. He is my pride and joy, but I also really enjoy Classic Rock music mostly from the 60's. Some of my favorite bands include.... The Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young, Buffalo Springfield, and The Hollies just to name a few. I currently live with my parents and my little boy in Delaware and work as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a Health and Rehab. Facility. I also love taking day trips to the beach in my spare time.

Oh and if my Grace Slick avatar is inappropriate please let me know and I will take it down and replace it.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Great intro Britters. Love your avatar of Grace Slick in her prime. Definitely not inappropriate imo. Enjoy the forum :cheers2

Britters

Feed Your Head
Reaction score
Great intro Britters. Love your avatar of Grace Slick in her prime. Definitely not inappropriate imo. Enjoy the forum :cheers2
Cool, Grace is such a phenomenal woman. I love her so much. I think her voice is the absolute best Female Rock Voice in the same league as Ann Wilson of Heart. Can't leave her out.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Hi Britney! Welcome!

Most people here use avatars of musicians/bands, nothing inappropriate about it. As for Grace Slick, she is one of my favourite female vocalists ever. Great choice!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online