Hey Babyboomers.. How About Some Pop!!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I remember my hot tub being full of teenage girls blasting this song…and I just adored how beautiful this woman’s voice is..

Leona Lewis ~ Bleeding Love
@Magic.. I have this CD.. she has a great singing voice..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
:lmao:Little Big~ Pendejo.. Some songs are just to odd to take serious..

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
Y'all, I'm young, so I know a lot of these vids you've posted... I'm not big on pop music, but there's some guilty pleasures in there... Or ones that certainly stand out as quality amongst the rest. A lot of pop songs have a catchy hook that's hard to not beat your foot to, even if you aren't a fan. The 2000s were full of pop bands and songs I recall.

Remember her?
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
It's indicative... to me anyway that I lost touch with pop.... when pop lost touch and became black modern "R&B".... which in turn is an insult to the true nature of that genre. White pop (pap in radio talk) has all but disappeared being replaced by dance/trance and keytech and programmed beats. Zoneing songs into different charts didn't help either. I recall seeing at least 7 varying charts.... and that was in the mid-90s!
I do enjoy new stuff of all types, having always gone by the premise that a good song is a good song (but it's subjective)
Having youngsters around is healthy in this aspect, as they normally have their finger(when off the cell!?) on the pulse of things.... In saying that-I did hear Klaatu coming from a bedroom yesterday!!
Venbee & Goddard - Messy In Heaven.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online