Here is my Classic Rock story

Kenzie

Classic Rock Newb
Reaction score
Hiya I'm McKenzie and I am 13 years old and really new to the whole Classic Rock music scene and I can give all thanks to my Gramma. Several weeks ago my Mom had to go out of town for the weekend for her work and she asked my Gramma to watch me. Well my Gramma had concert tickets to see Brian Wilson with my Great Aunt (her sister) so she asked her if she could buy her ticket and take me since she had to watch me that weekend. Well I really didn't want to go in the first place and see this old guy, but I really didn't have much choice. I was into Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, One Direction, Ariana Grande, and Demi Lovato. This shit was going to be boring. Well I went and this Brian Wilson and his band blew me away with his talent. My Gramma said, "I told ya so." Since then I hav been listening to more Classic Rock stuff like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Aerosmith, Simon & Garfunkel, The Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, The Monkees, and Crosby, Stills, and Nash. This music blows that stuff I was listening to out of the water. Thanks Gramma for introducing me to this.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Kenzie, if honestly, I envy to you. Soon you'll discover for yourself such a bands like The Doors, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Ayreon, Queen, Deep Purple, Rainbow, UFO, Uriah Heep, Nazareth, Bad Company, Scorpions, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Electric Light Orchestra, AC/DC, Boston, Foreigner, Iron Maiden, Journey, Dio, Def Leppard, Slade, Whitesnake, Kiss, Airbourne and tons of other artists and genres... Your musical life is just began, and it'll be really exciting. :grinthumb

Kenzie

Classic Rock Newb
Reaction score
My Gramma is very special.

That is what I am hoping for. The more bands the better.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome Kenzie you`ll have a ball here discovering new bands to add to your list it sound like your Gramma as been a very Special in your life, you are lucky...

Cosmic322

Reaction score
Hiya I'm McKenzie and I am 13 years old and really new to the whole Classic Rock music scene and I can give all thanks to my Gramma. Several weeks ago my Mom had to go out of town for the weekend for her work and she asked my Gramma to watch me. Well my Gramma had concert tickets to see Brian Wilson with my Great Aunt (her sister) so she asked her if she could buy her ticket and take me since she had to watch me that weekend. Well I really didn't want to go in the first place and see this old guy, but I really didn't have much choice. I was into Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, One Direction, Ariana Grande, and Demi Lovato. This shit was going to be boring. Well I went and this Brian Wilson and his band blew me away with his talent. My Gramma said, "I told ya so." Since then I hav been listening to more Classic Rock stuff like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Aerosmith, Simon & Garfunkel, The Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, The Monkees, and Crosby, Stills, and Nash. This music blows that stuff I was listening to out of the water. Thanks Gramma for introducing me to this.
Hell yeah. Good on you, good on you. Fourteen year old here. Keep it up. Led Zeppelin and Grateful Dead are some damn good bands I'd highly suggest you check out. Hope to see you around.

Kenzie

Classic Rock Newb
Reaction score
Thanks so much everybody. Been busy with school so I haven't been on here much.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.