Help out a talented Country Rock Artist (My Dad)

zarrcus

Reaction score
You're probably wondering why I'm re-posting this, well we need as much attention as we can get, fast. So please if you're going to remove one of my posts remove the other one because this one has more effort put into it!

Why should you care?

Like many before them they have wanted to hit the top of the charts or at least get noticed, but there's a difference that cuts most of them from bands like ACDC, Aerosmith, and my dad and his brother. It's called having the drive to never give up, since they were 8 they have been working as hard as they could and given it their all, playing at multiple concerts and never getting any clear credit other than those that were there giving them a "Good luck," well now it's your turn to give more than a good luck. By helping them accomplish their goal with support for their new music video that they put it all into, much money and hard work was put into this, I'm sure they'll still be fighting after this but it's my goal to at least give them a shot. So please even if you don't like this type of music, give it view so they can gain points and win this contest that they should win by far, I mean come on guys, they're the only professionally filmed music video.

What is my influence?

"I'm working my best because doesn't it bother you that they put so much effort into this, way more than most of the people that are currently winning this contest?! Honestly. All my life I've dealt with this s**t and it ****** me the f**k off. Honestly, I work my ass off 5 times as hard as the person before me or even after me yet I NEVER get noticed. So finally my dad makes a stand and works his ass off and spends a s**t ton of money to make something amazing and is getting credited from close to no one. I mean sure many people may say that 521 hits is pretty good but no, you're wrong they've been trying like this since they were 8 and they never gave up, they always pushed as hard as they could gave it their all. He is the best guitarist I know honestly and his brother is amazing at what he does. They deserve more and I'm giving it my all to help them but we need some call outs from people that can fill up that bar because all they need is to get to the top of that list which as of right now only will take 11,000 more hits which honestly based off of the internet shouldn't take that much time when you're trying as hard as I am. This is one of the most difficult tasks I've taken on and I'm not giving up until I get them a good run. So if you could, help me out and much thanks will be given!"

- Zechariah M.

How to help

All you have to do to help them out is simply click this link and watch their video, I'm positive you'll enjoy it so what are you losing?
This is their contest entry: Get out of the Garage - Contest Entry - Tyson

Thanks, here's a cookie!
cookie.png

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have removed your other thread Zarrcus and I agree this one is much better.:hab:

Good luck to your Dad.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online