Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^All the Keeper albums are good Legacy really surprised me when it came out.:D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dunno which of the three stands out as my favourite as the entire trilogy was great. lol
I did really enjoy their newest effort Straight Out of Hell too. I am keen to hear what will be next given they are now on Nuclear Blast again. Love that label.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Indeed let's hope Nuclear Blast manages to stay around for metal bands sake, they are top quality.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^You getting Pink Bubbles Go Ape and Chameleon too? Those two albums are...well 'soft Helloween' not terrible or anything but really knocked their fans for six when they came out.

I have all their CD's.:D

Soft is one of the nicer describtions I've heard of those albums over the years :heheh: Both were slightly disappointing albums when they came out, which would probably have been the case regardless of what they had released - it was always going to be difficult to follow the Keeper albums. That being said, I never hated any of those albums. They both have some great songs on them ("Kids of the Century", "Mankind" and "Your Turn" on "Pink Bubbles..." and "I Don't Wanna Cry No More", "Revolution Now" and "I Believe" on "Chameleon" - to name some examples!).

"The Dark Ride" was another one of those albums many old fans didn't like, while other metal heads seem to embrace that album more for its darker tone. I think it's a good album, not up there with the previous two albums "The Time of the Oath" (their best album with Deris imo) and "Better Than Raw", but still an enjoyable album that has grown even more over the years.

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Better Than Raw is alright but its not exactly a wow its great type of album.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pink Bubbles Go Ape is a decent album though. This one I actually like more than Better Than Raw.
Definitely felt more softer sound but its a nice touch.

Chameleon is certainly a departure from their signature sound and has a more poppy feel to it but I do enjoy this music for what it is.

metalife

Reaction score
I'll always have Live in the U.K as my favorite as it was the first time I heard Helloween.

Walls of Jericho / Helloween EP are classics. Got both together on a recent CD issue.

Obviously the two Keeper albums are classics. Love the song Halloween.

Master of the Rings, The Dark Ride and Keeper of the Seven Keys: The Legacy would be my favorites with Andi Deris

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have the new album My God Given Right ordered. One of my most anticipated releases.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:oyea::oyea:

I just had to post this!

Shit and Lobster

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads