Helloween (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Interesting news. I never thought I'd see them back on Nuclear Blast. I always had the feeling they didn't part on particular good terms. That being said, I hope it's a good omen and they return to the quality of their previous Nuclear Blast releases "The Dark Ride" and "Rabbit Don’t Come Easy". "Rabbit..." has it weak spots, but overall it was the last Helloween album I really enjoyed for a longer period of time. Everything since then has been good, but somehow didn't have a longer lasting effect on me.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Walls of Jericho was really difficult to acquire on CD. Listening to it now I am loving this record right through. Heavy rocking type of album.
Victim of Fate does have an Iron Maidenish feel to it in my opinion.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Not trying to be a smartass mate, but "Victim of Fate" is actually from the first Helloween EP (from 1985), which is usually included on CD releases of "Walls of Jericho" (Track 1-5)! The EP and "Walls..." will always be my favourite Helloween releases.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seeing as its on the Walls of Jericho CD I own what difference does it make? I was just saying its a good song. lol

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
^yes ive got that version with the ep -amazing stuff-ive all of their cds-

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got some more of their albums on the way in the mail. Won't be far off having their entire discography.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You getting Pink Bubbles Go Ape and Chameleon too? Those two albums are...well 'soft Helloween' not terrible or anything but really knocked their fans for six when they came out.

I have all their CD's.:D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^You getting Pink Bubbles Go Ape and Chameleon too? Those two albums are...well 'soft Helloween' not terrible or anything but really knocked their fans for six when they came out.

I have all their CD's.:D

Yeah those are two of what I ordered. I know they seemed to not be their most widely accepted efforts but I'll give them a shot anyway. :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Have you got "The Dark Ride"...? That one went over like a lead balloon, its grown on me over the years but will never be my favorite of their discog.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't mind that album but was no Keeper of the Seven Keys type of album.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online