Helloween (Official Thread)

ANTHEM

Reaction score
:grinthumb

I've always thought the vocalist sounded like mixture of dickenson and tate.

ANTHEM

Reaction score
At this point in time, it's hard for me to imagine another singer with Helloween besides Deris. I'm that used to it and feel he fits in perfectly.

:grinthumb
john arch could pull it off imo

Fates Warning - The Apparition

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
Warrior

Love this track from their first ep.
I have everything(well almost).This band are amazing .The only album im not happy with is Chameleon.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Took me a while to convince Magic to give Helloween a chance years ago and now she likes them too.;)

I'll have to pick up the new album, I have everything they've ever done that includes "Pink Bubbles Go Ape" and "Chameleon", the two infamous releases they got pilloried for back in the day.:heheh:

Gamma Ray's new album should be out in mid February, that's on my list too. Funny Kai started off as the leader of Helloween, left and formed GR and they tour together quite often and are releasing new albums within a few weeks of each other.:hab:

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
^I like a bit of GR 2. That Fates warning mentioned by Anthem is worth checking out.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I think Gamma Ray has surpassed Helloween easily when it comes to their discography. GR never released a bad album, I like both bands but if push came to shove I'd save my GR CD's ahead of Helloween's in case of a fire.;)

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
Ive then new Helloween LG but aint played it yet(the dreaded download):uh:
Im going to dig through my GR and play some soon.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Nothing wrong with checking out a new album even in lossy format 2LT.

Me I would search and find a FLAC or APE lossless file and listen to it. But I like Helloween so I'll just pick up the CD next time I visit the City.:hb:

ANTHEM

Reaction score
^^I think Gamma Ray has surpassed Helloween easily when it comes to their discography. GR never released a bad album, I like both bands but if push came to shove I'd save my GR CD's ahead of Helloween's in case of a fire.;)
Agreed:grinthumb

Gamma Ray - Fire Below

:metal:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online