Hello :)

Sara

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Sara and I'm really looking forward to chatting about all things classic rock with you all!

I've recently finished uni and am now floundering in the grown up world of real life and trying to decide what to do with myself. My favourite things are tea and books and rockstars, so if anyone knows of any UK jobs involving any or all of those three, please let me know! Lately I've been spending my time trying to teach myself to play the ukulele (I can do a mean Space Oddity) and writing my blog. (I've sort of reviewed the latest KISS, Aerosmith and Europe albums, plus Alice Cooper's Halloween tour if anyone's interested The Steel Review plug plug!) I like to go to gigs as often as I can (or as often as funds will allow) and I'm off to see Europe in Bristol tomorrow (I know they're probably not really classed as classic rock, forgive me!)

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and to finally having people to chat about my music taste with. All of my friends think I listen to 'dad music' and half the time haven't even heard of the bands I'm talking about, it's sad but it's true. This forum may well be my greatest discovery!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member