Hello!

radicalrave

Dylan Maniac
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a fellow lover and appreciator of music. I like to keep my tastes open and various, as I feel that all kinds of music, can be a great deal of inspiration for anything.

I've recently been into some classic rock albums for a while now. And for the longest time, I've been a huge fan of Bob Dylan. I love his lyrical content of his music. And because of it, it's helped me to appreciate some other poetic artists like Bright Eyes, and so forth. Also, funnily and admittedly, I love the Sex Pistols. I dunno why, but I've always loved them, especially since John Lydon is such a funny and interesting character, even back then and today.

As of lately, I've been into alot of the indie music scene that's been going on, especially folk, post punk and electronic.

I'm also a merchandiser in vinyl records. I buy, and sell vinyl records. If you check my signature, you'll find my small ebay store, and as of recently, I finally started up a dream business of mine, starting up my small business of owning a vinyl store, buying and selling music, and talking to other people about the music over the ages. I am currently selling some very awesome classic rock albums I've stumbled upon, if anybody is interested in giving these a try.

Anyways, it is very nice to meet alot of you. I hope I can be able to grow to befriend alot of you, as well as learn a little more about the music thru the ages.

radicalrave

Dylan Maniac
Reaction score
Hello!

Also, I wanted to ask, cuz I didn't want to be rude and just post and advertise my store here, I wanted to know if there's a place where I can open a thread to show my vinyl records that I am currently offering at the moment.

At the moment, even though it is a dream store of mine, I am trying to sell these records and alot of other things to help me to pay for school this upcoming fall semester, since things have been financially bad with my family here at home, and I'm really trying hard to pay for my education to help further it. Not to try to give a sob story or anything right off the bat, but I just wanted to know if there's a place where I can be able to open my doors to people who would be interested is all. =P

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Welcome in, radicalrave!

You might try sending a PM to Magic or Lord Grendel about your ^^^ post, or look in the CRF rules.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hello!

Also, I wanted to ask, cuz I didn't want to be rude and just post and advertise my store here, I wanted to know if there's a place where I can open a thread to show my vinyl records that I am currently offering at the moment.

At the moment, even though it is a dream store of mine, I am trying to sell these records and alot of other things to help me to pay for school this upcoming fall semester, since things have been financially bad with my family here at home, and I'm really trying hard to pay for my education to help further it. Not to try to give a sob story or anything right off the bat, but I just wanted to know if there's a place where I can be able to open my doors to people who would be interested is all. =P

First welcome to the forum Radicalrave.:cheers2

Second to answer your question...we don't allow advertising links of any kind in the forum, sorry there are no exceptions.

However if you wanted to start a Journal and post the albums you have available then anyone interested in what you have to offer could send you a PM. As long as no links are in the forum that is fine and whatever you do via PM's with someone is between the two of you.

Here's the link to the Journal section.

http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f23/

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online