Hello to all Rockers!

Romulus

Reaction score
Just to say Hello. I grew up on TRex (was a roadie for him for one night), then I succumbed to Nazareth, and then I found my inspiration (I started to play guitar) from Ritchie Blackmore, I just love his style and talent and he has a specific approach to music which seems so right to me (his melodies, tempo, rhythms, ability to write classic rock riffs, etc). To date I like most genre of music, however when it comes to rock the 60's, 70's & 80's for me was the best original period for Rock with one exception that is Muse. If there are other 'decent' modern Rock bands out there please advise me.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Romulus ! There are plenty of modern rock bands to check out......BIG ELF and WITCHCRAFT for starters

Romulus

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Romulus ! There are plenty of modern rock bands to check out......BIG ELF and WITCHCRAFT for starters

Checked out both bands on You Tube (via headphones); Big Elf did not attract me, all been done before zzzzz.. However Witchcraft I liked their particular sound on their album 'Legend', they have something that they can call their own sound, their song 'Dead End' was very good. A vast improvement over so called bands like the Foo Fighters (all one chord no tune!)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online