Hello there!

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jayde and I'm a sixteen year old classic rock enthusiast!

I was (and I guess still am) a very sheltered, homeschooled only daughter to my single mother. She's always been a bit of a hippie who never really grew out of the music of the 1960s and 1970s (and a bit of the '80s, too.) So, y'know, basically what she listened to is what I listened to. And because of all that, I was stuck in a bit of a time warp for all the way up until I was about 12 years old. For all those years, I just kind of figured everyone in the world listened to the same music we listened to and that what I was hearing was the popular music… not 30-50 years old haha! And even after I finally got into my pre-teens and was learning more about the modern pop music, I stuck by my classic rock. So, because of my semi-unique life - which I'm very blessed to have had, I think - I do have a difficult time connecting with people of my generation, especially musically. Though I do dabble in and can really enjoy and appreciate the music from the 1980s-present, nothing else has ever truly spoken to me like the 1960s and 1970s music does. That unique vibe just can't seem to be found in anyone/anything else, y'know? So I came across this website while playing around online and thought it just seemed really wonderful and like a great place where I could share my love for music with others like me and maybe find some groovy new people.

Other fun facts: I'm Aries, I do palm reading and tarot card reading and study numerology/astrology, I'm learning French for fun, I'm a vegetarian for animal rights purposes, and my biggest dream is to convert a bus into a traveling record store when I finish up high school and travel across America (from festival to festival) living that free, nomadic life. I've found I do terrible staying in one place, doing one thing for too long. I'd also love to have a cover band one day. Just for fun, really.

Anywho, didn't mean to give you guys my life story. I'm really very excited to be here and get to know this community! Take it easy everyone. <3

:peace:

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Great introduction. Love the idea of the bus record store. Enjoy the forum
cheers%202.gif

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member