Hello, looking for fellow rock fans

hairmetalmusic.com

www.hairmetalmusic.com
Reaction score
Hello

Looking for fellow rock fans to chat with.

Started a hair metal music site and facebook page to try and hook up with fellow hard rock fans. www.facebook.com/hairmetalmusic

Our music site is pretty cool, we've got a lot of stories and have had several exclusive interviews with members of Dangerous Toys, Babylon AD, Junkyard, Steelheart, Wild Boyz.

Just looking for other fans to chat about the best music of all time.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Hi. Members, who sign up and introduce themselves with links to other pages, usually give the wrong impression and 9 out of 10 times we never see them again or they turn out to be spammers who are banned, A personal introduction would have been better.

However, that's water under the bridge. You've proven that you are legit and genuinely like to talk about music, so welcome on board.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I agree with the above. It's actually against our rules to have links to outside interest but I decided to be a little liberal for now considering your activity and your link is to a facebook page and not your main site. I know you'll find plenty of fans of your genre here and i hope you continue to keep posting here and enjoying the forum. :)

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
Is that a ".com" I see in your profile-name?

I don't know... I'd feel a little better if you had an avatar.

C'mon, Hairman. Hair-metal was all about the look, so what's yours?
smiley1653_zps7b8dd6d7.gif

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online