Hello ladies and gents!

laztozia

Reaction score
Tully's coffee is pretty amazing. Seattle's Best Coffee is pretty good too. Starbucks is ok if you're in a hurry and need a coffee shop to go to. Convenience if anything. I had Seattle's Best yesterday and it was delicious and cheap.

You know I'm not sure I tried Seattle's Best... looks like I missed out! May be off to the States again next year in which I'm sure another visit to Seattle will be on the cards. I'll have to try it! (I'm all about the coffee!)

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Welcome Iaztozia! :D

edit:OMG I just looked at your pics of Seattle - you have been EVERYWHERE! Have you seriously taken all of these? Been all these places?

laztozia

Reaction score
Welcome Iaztozia! :D

edit:OMG I just looked at your pics of Seattle - you have been EVERYWHERE! Have you seriously taken all of these? Been all these places?

Hey Laurel! (hope that's an acceptable abbreviation!) Yeah I get around quite a bit. Just the States & Europe though at the mo. Got much more travelling to do!

Thanks for the welcome!

laztozia

Reaction score
Thanks again ladies and gents! @TheWhalerfan - definitely want to hit Canada! Just not had the opportunity yet!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Staff online

Members online