Hello ladies and gents!

laztozia

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a musician and writer living in the UK. Currently on the lookout for excellent forums in which to share my music and discover the music of others - this seems like a good place to start!

More about me and my music here -

Drama | Facebook
Ian Gordon | Facebook

Pleasure to make your acquaintance!
Ian

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Currently on the lookout for excellent forums in which to share my music

I have a feeling this is the only reason you're here. Judging by your recent thread.

I could be wrong.

laztozia

Reaction score
I have a feeling this is the only reason you're here. Judging by your recent thread.

I could be wrong.

Is there a history of that here? I do of course want to expose my music to as many people as possible, but that's not the only reason I'm here.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Is there a history of that here? I do of course want to expose my music to as many people as possible, but that's not the only reason I'm here.

Not really, I was only making an assumption. If you're here to talk about music and partake in discussion with the members, than that's ok.

However, if you're here to just share a link and leave, that's where my assumption came from.

Either way, welcome to the forum.

laztozia

Reaction score
Not really, I was only making an assumption. If you're here to talk about music and partake in discussion with the members, than that's ok.

However, if you're here to just share a link and leave, that's where my assumption came from.

Either way, welcome to the forum.

I posted the link straight away as I'm in the middle of a 'promoathon'!

Thanks either way. :)

Love Seattle by the way, visited last Summer.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Love Seattle by the way, visited last Summer.

Yeah? It's a great city. As long as you can get past the whole "rainy city" thing. It's an experience on it's own whether it's raining or not.

I believe last Summer it was fairly hot here, but I don't remember too well. Unfortunately, it's a pretty rainy summer here this year so far.

laztozia

Reaction score
Yeah? It's a great city. As long as you can get past the whole "rainy city" thing. It's an experience on it's own whether it's raining or not.

I believe last Summer it was fairly hot here, but I don't remember too well. Unfortunately, it's a pretty rainy summer here this year so far.

Didn't rain at all which was good. There are a few shots on my Panoramio page - Panoramio - Photos by laztozia > United States

Absolutely loved Tully's coffee. Brought plenty back! Beats Starbucks in my opinion!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Didn't rain at all which was good. There are a few shots on my Panoramio page - Panoramio - Photos by laztozia > United States

Absolutely loved Tully's coffee. Brought plenty back! Beats Starbucks in my opinion!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Tully's coffee is pretty amazing. Seattle's Best Coffee is pretty good too. Starbucks is ok if you're in a hurry and need a coffee shop to go to. Convenience if anything. I had Seattle's Best yesterday and it was delicious and cheap.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Staff online

Members online