Hello, hello, hello? (Echo, echo, echo.) Anyone here under the age of 65? :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am currently 16 with 42 years experience.....until December, then I will have 43 years experience.

I am a chick who can be a dick, or a bitch on my bad days. Some say my bad days are my best!!

I do not do Facebook, but I do twitter. I tweet music related stuff. I have quite a following, and speak regularly to some famous people. Don't ask for my twitter, because I cant remember it (after all I am an old broad), I stay logged in at all times.

I like these forums and you will too. Stick around, it will give me a chance to pick on you.....

rtbuck

Reaction score
I'm under 65... I will be 57 this November...I prefer the Forums to Facebook/Twitter... I think it's time to return here again... The main reason I kind of left was not because of Facebook but because I couldn't remember what I posted in the past! I'd read a post & start to respond to it, then I remembered it was something I said 3 or 4 years earlier so I didn't want to repeat my same boring old rock & roll stories that I experienced for a second or third time on this forum...It was happening a lot...I guess I was feeling old...I tried a few different forums but nothing actually compared to this one... I've been into a few different bands the past few years so I'll be back... If anything the past few years I listen to a few music podcasts & interact a bit with them on Facebook

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online