Hello from Downunder

Magnus59

Reaction score
G'Day everybody,
Great to see VBulletin is still alive and well, I'm an old timer and I still look back fondly on the days of Fidonet and NTP news feeds.
I'm a fan of blues and blues rock and some prog rock and pure rock & roll.
Particularly Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Queen, Pink Floyd, Gary Moore, Supertramp and pretty much anything from the Great British Rock Invasion of the 60's

A couple of years ago I discovered Camille and Kennerly AKA The Harp Twins, who play classic rock along with many other genres on acoustic and electric harps, they call this The Harp Duet Revolution, I'm now a dedicated fan.

I don't know if posting links to them is considered as spam in this forum so I will refrain from doing so, but I would highly recommend looking them up on YouTube and seeing some of the brilliant covers they have done of classic rock songs.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I discovered Camille and Kennerly AKA The Harp Twins, who play classic rock along with many other genres on acoustic and electric harps, they call this The Harp Duet Revolution, I'm now a dedicated fan.

I don't know if posting links to them is considered as spam in this forum so I will refrain from doing so, but I would highly recommend looking them up on YouTube and seeing some of the brilliant covers they have done of classic rock songs.

Welcome to CRF!

you could make a thread for them, introduce us to them, then post all the links you wish about them in your thread....as long as the links are for the band :)