Hello everyone

suebee3490

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. :)
Looked up Moxy and Starz - WOW - I remember them after hearing a few songs. Take me back to those innocent carefree younger years!

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Starz, Moxy and Kiss......such great classic bands !!:grinthumb Welcome to the forum Sue :cheers2

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Hello, fellow newbie. I just found this place a few days ago myself. Isn't it the coolest? I hope we'll be running into each other now and then. Welcome.

suebee3490

Reaction score
This is so cool. I love it. In looking at my old 8-tracks - I showed my teenage son my 8 track of Angel - he said "mom they look gay"! Anyone that remembers Angel knows they dressed in white and were good looking in a pretty sort of way - a glam rock band like Queen. haha I told him at that time we didn't see them that way - maybe today's world would think they looked that way but not in the '70's.
How times have changed.
Mr. Bob Dobolina - is your avatar Angel?

suebee3490

Reaction score
This is so cool. I love it. In looking at my old 8-tracks - I showed my teenage son my 8 track of Angel - he said "mom they look gay"! Anyone that remembers Angel knows they dressed in white and were good looking in a pretty sort of way - a glam rock band like Queen. haha I told him at that time we didn't see them that way - maybe today's world would think they looked that way but not in the '70's.
How times have changed.
Lou/Realm - is your avatar Angel?

suebee3490

Reaction score
I'm totally messing this up - you can tell I didn't grow up with computers!
I meant to ask Lou/Realm if your avatar was Angel not Mr. Bob Dobolina.
Sorry for the mixup.:mad

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online