Hello everyone

suebee3490

Reaction score
Welcome aboard suebee! :cheers2

That's awesome that you still have your eight tracks. They might be worth some value.

Yes - I have 2 big "suitcases" of tapes. That's about what it was like then - these big cases of 8-tracks. I remember carrying them to my car then back to the house everyday because I didn't want to leave them out in cold winter or hot summer. You know Lady - I really don't think any amount of money could buy these. When I look at them, a flood of good memories comes back and I remember those fun times.
Oh and I also found I had a Rough Diamond tape - it's really worn - must have played it alot.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Yes Suebee ! Im the one with the ANGEL avatar......they are my favorite band . They may have had a very glam image in thier day but produced some mighty fine albums with some excellent heavy rock musicianship especially the first 2 albums ! Massive STARZ fan too
Enjoy the forum Sue ! Plenty to check out....

suebee3490

Reaction score
Yes Suebee ! Im the one with the ANGEL avatar......they are my favorite band . They may have had a very glam image in thier day but produced some mighty fine albums with some excellent heavy rock musicianship especially the first 2 albums ! Massive STARZ fan too
Enjoy the forum Sue ! Plenty to check out....

yes Lou - quite a bit to check out - this is awesome.

I saw Angel in concert in 1977 - that was the concert that brought me to this forum - I for the life of me can't remember who else played. Isn't that awful. It was Angel and I'm thinking Blue Oyster Cult - can't be sure - I think the group of us partied a little too much. Oh my - I was only 18 - I'm not telling my kids that!

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Wow ! Sue glad you enjoyed ANGEL "Live" :) Im afraid, as far as I know ANGEL never played the U.K so never got to see them. That sounds a mighty gig :)

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Welcome aboard...enjoy your time here.

Sue-Bee-Honey-150x150.gif

^Can't resist as your name immediately bought the above in me head. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member