Hell-o

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
My name is Mr. Camel, lover of the finer things in life. Coffee, cannabis, music, camels, abandoned buildings, silent horror movies, Jethro Tull, ladies...etc..

I feel that it is my duty to this site and it's members to register as I have an impeccable sense of humour and such charming wit. I also wish to tell you of my love for bleu cheese, it is the greatest thing to ever grace my tastebuds. Oh, I also have to say that the Beatles are terribly overrated, they aren't bad but something about them does not tickle my fancy. Irrelevant I may be at times, you will get used to my spontaneous ramblings much like a baby bird gets used to flying; with time and practice. I feel that all companies that sell frozen pancakes should be destroyed and their employees sent to work camps. It should be a law that no living being should have to suffer any other pancakes than a nice hot plate of fresh homemade buttermilk pancakes.

Apart from the fact that camels are the most disgusting smelly creatures who belch and crap everywhere...especially if you feed them dope, pancakes, and tons of blue cheese...that's all quite interesting, so hi, wassup!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online